The following terms and disclosure of our services will allow you to use our content. Take a look at following disclaimer about pointsnearmenow.com website before using it for your respective interest.
- You are going to remember the Pointsnearmenow.com Community is open and uncensored and depends on the goodwill and responsible conduct of its users. Please don’t post or transmit any opinion or statement that is deliberately intended to disturb other users, begin disagreements that are incendiary or interrupt the valid conversation.
You may not post or transmit any content, opinion or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which:
A)Is sexist, racist, homophobic, obscene, vulgar, profane, or otherwise objectionable
B)is defamatory, unlawful, violent, or threatening, invasive of the privacy of others in almost any way;
C)Supplies any private details of another individual.
- Users shall be uniquely accountable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or some other damage caused by the posting or transmission of any materials, opinion or statement, and shall preserve, indemnify and maintain harmless Pointsnearmenow.com from that place.
- You at this moment give Pointsnearmenow.com the right and license to edit, reproduce, print and distribute. In almost any way, for just about any purpose as well as in just about any media knew or hereafter developed. Any content made accessible by you to Pointsnearmenow.com, including but not restricted to any content posted by you in the Pointsnearmenow.com Community, and any e-mail queries submitted by you to Pointsnearmenow.com.
- Pointsnearmenow.com may, at any time and its sole discretion, remove any content that is in breach of the guidelines. Pointsnearmenow.com additionally holds the proper to block repeat offenders from getting the Pointsnearmenow.com Community permanently.
- If you are a parent or guardian and want to get, alter or delete any personally identifiable information that we’ve gathered out of your kid, or for those who have any other questions regarding your children’s use of the Web site, please contact us. Please contain your son or daughter’s user name and e-mail address, along with your personal name and e-mail address, in just about any communication to help us in responding to your question or request.