Searching for some nice place where you can have a food and quite place to relax while you enjoy the game? Perhaps you enjoy the rowdy and nice group cheering along with their favorite team. No matter what if your reason for visiting the sports bar near me, the place is an excellent spot to enjoy some good company, food, and drinks.
On the map below you will find the location of sports bar nearby. All you need is to click on the location below and get the details on addresses, phone number or the website link if they have one. Even one can easily assess the place ambiance and quality of service simply by reading the reviews of the past customers.
Eventually, when you are done with the searching below you can read some fun facts and trivia on sports bar in the United States.
Find it on Map – Sports bar near my location
The below-mentioned list will also bring you the details of sports bar and grill near me locations.
- Santisi Brothers, Phoenix – I-17 and Bell Road, Phoenix; +1 602 789 7979
- Half Moon Sports Grill, Phoenix – 288 E. Greenway Parkway, Phoenix, Ariz.; +1 602 993 6600
- Blue 32 Sports Grill, Scottsdale – 7293 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Ariz.; +1 480 284 5350
- The Peanut Farm Sports Bar & Grill, Anchorage – 5227 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage; +1 907 563 3283
- Zack’s Place, Little Rock
- Ricky’s Sports Theater and Grill, San Leandro – 15028 Hesperian Blvd., San Leandro, Calif.; +1 510 317 0200
- Players Sports Bar, San Diego – 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., #213, San Diego; +1 858 277 7060
- Kezar Pub & Restaurant, San Francisco – 770 Stanyan St., San Francisco; +1 415 386 9292
- The Boardroom, San Francisco
- Rookies Sports Bar & Grille, Cromwell – 51-14 Shunpike Road, Cromwell, Conn.; +1 860 635 1860
- Pippa’s Sports Café, Danbury – 114 South St., Danbury, Conn.; +1 203 790 9455
- Sports Column, Denver – 1930 Blake St., Denver; +1 303 296 1930
- Legends of Aurora, Aurora – 13690 E. Iliff Ave., Aurora, Colo.; +1 303 671 0560
- Ferg’s Sports Bar & Grill, St. Petersburg – 1320 Central Ave., St. Petersburg, Fla.; +1 727 822 4562
- The Burger & Beer Joint, Miami Beach – 1766 Bay Road, Miami Beach, Fla.; +1 305 672 3287;
- AJ’s, Tallahassee – 1800 W. Tennessee St., Tallahassee, Fla.; +1 850 681 0731
- STATS, Atlanta – 300 Marietta St., Atlanta; +1 404 885 1472
- The Royal Peasant, Athens – 1675 Lumpkin St., Athens, Ga.; +1 706 549 7920
- The Midway Pub, Atlanta – 552 Flat Shoals Road, Atlanta; +1 404 584 0335
- Pinnacle Sports Grill, Boise
- McGreevy’s 3rd Base Saloon, Boston – 911 Boylston St., Boston; +1 617 262 0911
- The Fours, Boston – 166 Canal St., Boston; +1 617 720 4455
- The Bleacher Bar, Boston – 82A Lansdowne St., Boston; +1 617 262 2424
- The Well Sports Tavern & Grill, Coon Rapids – 35 Coon Rapids Blvd. N.W., Coon Rapids, Minn.; +1 763 792 0800
Fun facts about Sports Bar America
Dinner and Lunch Service
All these would be the places which will often focus on sandwich foods of varied types and possess a great appetizer assortment. Therefore, if you’re buying a hamburger using your beer, they have you covered. These places often open between midday and ten in the morning and close at midnight. Most of nearest sports bar offer such meals.
Just the dinner service
There are some bars that offer meals at dinner time only not before that. You won’t see them opening up for lunch and breakfast. Their opening hours can close around midnight and are usually at 4 PM. Food isn’t their biggest drawing point, but like any sports bar, they’re going to possess a menu that is decent.
The concept of 24/7 bar
There is a small minority of sports bars which are open twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week. It doesn’t matter what time of the day it’s; you’ll be able to see a match and also to find yourself an excellent spot for a few beverage, food.
Top 3 Sports Bar in America
These choices are considered best sports bar near me options.
St. Louis, Missouri – Fox Sports Midwest Live
It’s all about as large as it gets. Also, you have a twelve hundred square foot hi def tv for airing the games on. Also, you possess the full stage for a lot more and live concerts. This might be a much better place if you can’t make it to the sport itself. It’s the best watch celebration.
Boston, Massachusetts – Cask ‘m Flagon
It’s among the main bars for team members, Red Sox fans and only general tourists see and to go. On game nights, you’ll find three to four-hour lineups to get in. The pub also offers several famous photographs from most of the great Red Sox team members. With thirty-five years of running and a lot more this shall be an integrated element of the Red Sox life.
Dallas, Texas – Truck Yard
It’s got to be an adult resort area. You’ll locate tire swings, a tree house pub as well as music that is life. It’s more of a holiday feel when compared to a bar. The projector shows them when the matches begin, and the food is available in food trucks that were bona fide. You only have to make sure you line up early as the place fills up quickly.
The Popularity of Irish bar in America
Irish pubs are perfect places laze away the hours with buddies, and to savor your favorite drinks. Now, Irish pubs have become among the favorite freak-out destinations among individuals of age groups in The United States. Just about all cities in The United States have at least a few Irish pubs. All the Irish pubs come adjoined with resorts, restaurants, and hostels, and are good theme sports bars.